It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dark side of the Moon...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A man I long to meet - tall dark handsome. His crown is like a fountain shooting pyramids out to the world to strengthen the weak.
His third eye is opal colored, serene, like the waters of the Bahamas. Warm and inviting.
His creative charka is the moon shining on the water with an eagle to transform at a moments notice – fly free eagle, come to me.
A beautiful white lotus heart, pure as snow, no wounds to bear.
His personal power also is a purple pyramid that rotates, very rare indeed.
Sexually, his power is maroon, a reddish purple…extremely passionate. I can only imagine!!
His root looks like the Rock of Gibraltar. Strong as can be.

I’m a Star, pulled between the Sun and Moon – he is the Moon in me, the darkness that lets me rest.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers