It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Journey In to- Out of

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I talk a lot about courage, but do I have enough of the stuff to expose more delusions on a Blog? Indulging in a Delusional Journey is not a pretty thing when you cannot get out of it. It traps your mind and sweeps you away to far off places that may or may not be pleasant. Shadow Pits and Light Canyons seem innocent enough; but what if you are stuck? Who’s going to help you get out - the delusional characters in your mind?
If no one knows my delusion, then it’s up to me to not only have this delusion, but get myself out of it as well. Maybe putting it out on the ether will help free its magnetism over me.

This journey isn’t so bad; it’s about Personal Power, fighting the good and bad inside (and outside) me and having choices in the direction I take in life. My destiny; the inspiration that gets me to the next step; the power that provides motivation and the grace to dance through it. There, I did it – The Delusional Journey isn’t just in my head anymore – it’s on the World Wide Web for all to see!

2 comments:

JOHN MOSBY said...

When I'm ill I've been known to have dreams or states of mind between sleep and being awake where I instinctively visualise or experience the fact my body and mind are fighting off the illness.

It can be aincredibly bstract, but there's the genuine feeling of conflict between the healthy me and the weakened state me that is interpreted through imagery or sensation. Maybe not as strong as visualising 'warriors on a battlefield', but certainly a tangible feeling of an internal wavering of balance.

If you lucid dream (ie: dream but know it's a dream as its taking place) it's always good to have a trigger available in advance. The minute you know it's a dream, you can go that place or object and it helps you assert control.

There. My psyche laid out for all to see too. But what would a dreamscape be without interesting contours?

:)

Dash said...

Thanks John - I will attempt to find a trigger that I can rely on...

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers