It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another week, another Rupee

I can't believe another week has flown by. Christmas night was a lively group of people, singing, laughing, eating and enjoying.



I managed to accomplish a few things. My luggage came in but the car was sold so I had to take a cab. We're going down the road and I see a few men urinating on the side of the road (nothing new in India) and the cabbie starts to slow down then stops. Gets out of the cab and decides to take a leak himself. That was a first for me. I also saw a road sign which I thought was rather appropriate for my life "No Hurry, No Worry" 'tis my new motto. At any rate, luggage issue over.

I purchased a modem for internet connection but couldn't put it in my name as I don't have a permanent address yet so at least my blue screen error is gone and I'll transfer this to my name once I return from China.

I finally got a response from the bank from a man named Nicholas (hehehehehe, Ole St. Nic i.e. Stanta visited me!!!). I sent him all the paper work and he returned the email telling me who was responsible and he would follow up next week to make sure this was cleared up. YEAH!!!


Sreeshti (little 5 year old girl) is the sweetest little princess. I enjoy spending time with her, drawing and painting. Yesterday I pulled out my Bengali book and she was teaching me Bengali. I figured she has endured my English for almost 3 weeks, it's time I start saying things in Bengali. She is a better teach than I am. I will record our next session. Bengali uses sounds that are not in the English vocabulary this is why I read a word but the sound of the word is not what I see on paper. This is quite confusing. I think I need to hear the word and say it slow and right it down the way I hear it. Later I can work on the written language but in order to speak correctly I need to adjust my brain and mouth for sounds I've never heard before.

I ate mutton twice now and each time I got a terrible headache. I ate on Christmas night and last night and the same headache appeared. No more mutton for me. I have no idea what to expect tonight. New Years Eve in India. I will bring my video camera and record the moment at midnight.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers