It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Friday, February 26, 2010

Flexibility….

Today I went to the customs house only to learn the boat has still not arrived. Due to this delay I have to delay my trip to China or surrender the 1% of my belongings. On top of it there are papers I don’t have and can’t get. I just learned that with my 10 year visa I HAVE to leave India every 6 months for a minimum of 2 months in order to return. On top of that, China is pushing me to move there. They are offering a free apartment, furnished with hot water, computer, A/C, etc. On top of that I missed my Skype with my mother who is worried about me. On top of that I missed the little tea party that I was supposed to host today. On top of that I called to reschedule my flight only to be told I had to go to the airport to do it. On top of that, I called the airline who told me the booking agent I just got off the phone with cancelled my non-refundable ticket. On top of that, well….is a whole different kind of pressure that I dare not go to or else my brain will melt completely.

I don’t have a clue as to what to do…my dear friend Satyaki texted me on the phone with the following:

1. Nothing is permenant in this world not even our troubles
2. I like walking in the rain because no one can see my tears
3. The most wasted day in life is the day we have not laughed our hearts out
4. Troubles are like washing machines; they twist, turn and knock us around. In the end we come out brighter and better than before
5. The four looks of life:
a. Look back and gain experience
b. Look forward and see hope
c. Look around and see reality
d. Look within and feel confident
I think I will look within right now, tomorrow is another day in paradise…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please keep your heads and hands inside the vehicle at all times!"

Well Debsybaba, fasten your seatbelt, and get ready for the ride of your life!

Seriously..."Keep the Movie Rights"! I'll be laughing for you until "someday", you can do it yourself. Know that I'm always praying for you and your best days are just ahead of you. Hang in there girl! I beleive in you!

Dash said...

It is my pleasure to entertain you Ric. I am glad to make you laugh at the cost of my sanity. ;-)
What is the saying "serenity now, insanity later" gotta love Seinfield.

Unknown said...

That's It! You're just gathering up material for the next top TV citcom! LOL! Gotta love you, SweetPea!
(:-)

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers