It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Life’s rollercoaster ride…

Ufffff, I have a few good days and I’m very very happy then I get sick again. This time the trauma related to all this sickness got to me in another stress related illness. I have meds to take care of it and had to ask for my water and food be delivered to me yesterday due to the fact I couldn’t walk. I’m feeling better. I know I still have 6 more days of medicine to take in order to recover completely so I will do as the doctor ordered. The medicine here is double the strength. I took a pain medicine the first day at the Roy’s and then walked home after lunch. I didn’t know if I could make it. I felt drunk and dizzy. I wanted to sit on the dirty sidewalk and close my eyes.

Not going to the Roy’s yesterday was difficult. I didn’t realize how much I look forward to being with them every day. I am so used to living alone and not interacting with people that going one day by myself made me a bit crazy. I really have changed. I want to be around people and I enjoy interacting. I can’t remember the last time I felt this way if ever.

I am preparing for China. There are many things that have to be dealt with prior to the next 9 days. My shipment from the USA via boat should arrive by the end of the week. I was told it would be delivered door to door. Now I have to go to the customs house which isn’t a safe place and I was told that I would be asked for money in order to receive my goods. BRIBES! I asked for someone, preferable a male, to accompany me in order to first of all translate the language for me and secondly to protect me from those who would want to steal from me. Anyone reading this blog please believe with me that God’s will be done in this situation and that I am safe with no money out of pocket.

This brings me to the next transition I’m going though; asking for help. I’ve been self sufficient for so long that asking for help is not easy. The past 63 days it seems that is all I do. I am told repeatedly how much of a change I’ve made in people’s lives and that I have made a difference to so many people and yet I still feel like I burden people. Ufffff, if only I could let this go. What a terrible habit this is for me. Letting this concept go is more difficult that quitting smoking, drugs, and drinking.

Yesterday Chandana not only delivered my lunch, she came back in the afternoon for her lesson. This week we are working on her writing skills. Even she has difficulty reading her own writing. She handed me a box wrapped up. It was a little tree with yellow flowers. It is plastic and quite unique. It has little lights that blink when turned on. It is very cute and precious. She continues to tell me how very happy she is that I spend time with her teaching her. My heart has such love for this young woman. She tells me she loves me too much. (Too much is better than the best in India).

I gave the Roy’s a valentines day gift. They were blow away. They have no pictures on the walls which are double the height of US walls. I gave them two pictures that I put together and found a place to mat and frame. They were so happy they couldn’t express how impressed they were. They never thought to put family pictures on the wall.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers