It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Friday, March 05, 2010

koo.kool = dog in Bengali

I bought a tea set and I'm decorating my room according to the tea set. How silly is that. Anyway, out of complete boredom (don't ask how I could be bored in India), I worked on a couple of pieces of hand made paper which is useless for water coloring. I think I will do about 12 of these to cover up one of the dirty walls.














What does this have to do with koo.kool? Nothing. My brain is melting and yesterday I did a little art therapy. I use to pay a therapist to watch me do this kind of art work but yesterday I had Auntie watch me. She actually got it and said 'no, that looks like my brain.' So, this picture is titled "My Brain"



2 comments:

Maggie said...

I think the theme for your flat is how you feel. You liked the tea cup, so why not choose what makes you happy. There are many directions you can go with the colors and the shape of the leaves. When I think of leaves, I think of trees, or sheets in a book, or an extension for a dining table. This can be an extension of your life in India. Surround yourself with good memories of India by painting them on your walls in the shape of leaves. Does that make sense?

Love ya,
Mom

Dash said...

Makes perfect sense! Thanks!

:-)

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers