It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Friday, March 12, 2010

UTI's and sorry sari's....

So life would have it that I have a UTI now. I had medicine from the USA as I'm prone to UTI's but my body was not liking the western medicine. I was going down hill quickly so by Wednesday I had no energy for anything. I was heat sensitive in the 95F and I could barely get out of bed.

Yesterday I went to the doctor in my yellow sari and got some new meds. I was walking down the street when a man pushed me. I tripped on some pipes that were on the side walk and I was going to either fall or had to leap over the metal rods to keep from falling. I leap but my sari got hooked on the end of the medal rod and ripped. I was looking sorry in my sari that was hanging 5 feet from me. No one helped and I tucked the material back in and walked to the Roy's. A few days ago I saw auntie's closet and she has enough sari's to wear for a year without wearing one twice and was thinking, why doesn't she give me a sari or two if she isn't going to wear them. So....as I left the Roy home yesterday Auntie said, let me give you a sari since that one is torn. She gave me a bright pink and purple sari which she would never wear...hehehehhehe

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, if they be events, illnesses or relationships, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere.

I'm so glad I'm on a roller coaster ride in India, I'm not sure of the direction it may lead to nowhere but at least I have little tests each day to keep me on my toes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers