It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Path to a Dream

The path to a dream is paved with sacrifices and lined with determination. And although it has many stumbling blocks along the way and may go in more than one direction, it is marked with faith.

It is traveled by belief in myself and others but requires courage, persistence and hard work. It is conquered with a willingness to face challenges and take chances, to fail and try again and again.

Along the way, I may have to confront doubts, setbacks, and unfairness. But when the path comes to an end, I will find that there is no greater joy than making my dream come true.

My apologies for the last post. I am on a roller coaster of emotion. The only outlet I have is to post my feelings on this blog and let it go. The past week was another test of faith and perseverance and I passed the test. While I may have scored low, I did not give up. I don't want to alarm you or make you feel that I am falling apart. Yes, I am uncomfortable in many areas of my life but I am learning to be a better person. I have many mistakes to correct and much to learn about this culture. I am hopeful. I have not lost my faith or belief that God is with me. Today is a new day and I believe in His Glorious Grace to cover me with His Holy Spirit to accomplish the task of getting the airline tickets to China.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to China, SweetPea!
See, God is still with you!
And so am I! LU2M!

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers