It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Manali and back

I won't write about the next few days in detail. I was sick, I got better, we made it home...finally. It was a good trip. I learned a lot about myself, India and I pray that the next trip I take in India I am well and I'm able to enjoy even more.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Back tracking a bit to our breakfast before we reach the resort.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Willie and Lilly, son and daughter of Billy and Millie

Photobucket
Lilly!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
One of my favorite pix

Photobucket

the best picture goes to...
Photobucket

Photobucket

My new son Bubai - chele dall'ng
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The town of Manali...shoes for Ric
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wait...there are some more
Photobucket

Having some fun with the donkeys

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Long trip
Photobucket

Photobucket


Camp fire fun
Photobucket

Photobucket

On the road back to Delhi
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The trip would not be complete without another delay in Delhi due to fog

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers