It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Monday January 12th

We wake up at 9am. I have no geaser (hot water heater tank) in my room so I cannot take a shower. The toilet has the freezing cold bidet which isn’t very comforting and I still have diarrhea. The other guys have showers. We leave around 11am. We stop for breakfast at 1pm. I have an omelet, toast and curds (yogurt). In the West, antibiotics call for milk and yogurt but in the East, no no no…I find this out the hard way. No eggs, no milk, no butter, no curds (how was I to know?) I was told don’t eat this but I didn’t understand why – a miscommunication. After breakfast I find a toilet and have diarrhea again. I’m so used to no toilet paper by this point it makes no matter to me. We drive and travel and see monkeys on the road and everything is gouud (good).

Leaving our hotel

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

breakfast then stop for train and pee break

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

our wonderful driver Prakash

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers