It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/16/09 and 8/17/09

Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

Last night the winds and rain slammed the window twice. Anyone who knows me knows how jumpy I am and needless to say I screamed twice. I'm sure my roommate was a little freaked by my outburst. She woke up to it raining on her feet. I find that pretty funny.
4:30am - awake and sore throat. Took cold meds from US. I have to get this thing under control. At least my bowel is moving again and I have a fix on the hot skin if it arises.
5:45am - Just finished yoga and I'm sitting on the porch reading the Bible and Happy Yoga with the rain coming down and the wind blowing - a beautiful cool morning.
"Energy, attention and awareness are keystones of a yoga practice"
"Once you are no longer desperately seeking satisfaction, but feeling satisfied, the world will do everything it can to further satisfy you."
"Having can take you to a place of maturity where you can deal with deeper questions of existence and attain enlightenment."
"Thats why yogic saints look at you with a twinkle in their eye that say "come on, I know you're God, quit playing around with me." Happy Yoga

I went to the Internet Cafe, got update on Bunny. She' getting out of the closet more. Lots of emails from Lew. I'll look at them later. Still can't get to Chase online. I got all the volunteers on facebook taken care of. Went to travel guide and had ginger tea and talked about slum kids and got more acquainted with Shabir.
I ran into Arjun and Mara so I had tea while they ate breakfast at Flurry's. Rocio has check out. 2 day now, in bed. She said she had an upset stomach but I believe she just wants to go home yesterday or 2 weeks ago.
I bought a bamboo flute and I'm trying to remember Row Row Row your Boat for school but the sore throat is stopping me today. The rain was coming down so hard coming back to the Y I could have used my rain boots (again).
I'm going to take more cold meds and take a nap. I think I'll do soup again for dinner with juice. That seems to work for me right now.
The soup wasn't that great and I had a beer which wasn't too smart. Where is my life going?


8/17 - to answer my question - straight to HELL
I woke up late and did not want to get up. No water again!, no yoga. School - had the nursery again...
Photobucket
I've relinquish control - it's no use.

I got to spend a few hours with the older kids.

Photobucket

Rocio left school early today due to stomach problems which she had all weekend long. She just wants to go home.

Met up with everyone to go to the Horwah Bridge. It wasn't a very pleasant cab ride there, it took an hour to get there and 200RS, only 50RS to come back, in other words, we got taken for a ride. We ended up at the train station and had sweets. I finally found one that I like called 'cream chops'.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Came back to the Y and rinsed off and took a nap while everyone else went to lunch. We had our Monday night meeting at the coffee shop. Trevor finally joined us and is going to the beach with us.
Get back to the Y at 9:30, no water AGAIN! Bucket shower and washing of the clothes ARGH!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers