It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Saturday, August 15, 2009

8/22/09

Breakfast was loaded with ants. I think I ate a few. We ended up with Jim Jam crackers and lots of Chai tea. I'm wired for our boat ride and I'm enjoying the secret naughty looks Shabir is giving me.
10:35am The boat ride was interesting. The plastic container with gasoline and motor were exposed to us. It was loud, the fumes were gross and most everyone thought they would be sea sick. I felt great, I love being on the water.(click to see video)



We stopped at a sand island and everyone got off the boat but me. I had yellow pants on that if wet, would be see through. The sun is out and it's blazing. I'd be burnt withing the hour I'm so white.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boat ride back one of the passengers got sea sick, I just had to look the other way. My feet are sunburned and my forearms are tan. Before we left for the boat ride everyone put their things in my room. We are all waiting for lunch. Lunch was the same as dinner. We were really disappointed in the food this trip. We were told we could order what we wanted (fresh fruit and veggies) but that didn't happen. After lunch we all went back up to my room for Beer and Vodka and got a little silly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Once we left the hotel we went to a 'tower' which was only 3 floors high WooHoo!
Photobucket

Waiting for the ferry on the way back we were entertained with music.

Photobucket

One the road again, got back to the Y at 8pm. I'm showered off and tired. It was a long weekend - bazaar, but fun. Rocio wouldn't have liked it much but she'll have a good laugh at our expense.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers