It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Friday, August 21, 2009

8/15/09

India Independence Day - no school today, just a little program for the directors of the school. I will go to support the children.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These kids are so cute!!

Last night every muscle and joint in my body ached. I have some kinda bug that there is no cure for. I have to wait it out. I want to investigate a parasite cleanse when I get home. (post note - At Tuesday meeting Vishal gave me 10k Rupees approximately $200 US. I can relax about money now. I need to send $200 to GVN.)
Since Rocio is leaving early, Tever is in another hotel sick and Mara/Arjun are leaving the 29th, I have the last weekend to myself. I found an excursion to a beach. I'm going to look at prices. It might be fun to get away from the city for a day and see other parts of India.

We had a meeting at St Pauls today with David, another person who runs 11 slum schools. He was very informative about the process, political, religious and corruption. We will visit some of his projects Thursday afternoon.
I got the money to transfer to GVN so all of that financial mess is behind me. I've been painting today. My joints are so stiff from the bug bites I get at night. I believe it's the mattress so there isn't much I can do about it.



It rained really hard this morning so it doesn't seem as hot but it's still blistering hot and the malaria meds make my skin feel like its on fire.
I'm hungry. I am waiting for Rocio to get back so we can eat together. Nap time...
Went to Flurry's - great sandwiches, but dessert wasn't too good. We laughed at all our melt downs. I called the passport doctor and told them about my skin. I have to call tonight to see what they say. In the mean time I will attempt to find burn cream.
I had my first experience with a public squat toilet. There were no lights, no sink, no toilet paper and no trash can, not to mention no water to flush my waste away...Lord have Mercy.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers