It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Monday, August 24, 2009

Girls day out

8/8/09
5am - Rocio, Mara and I sat up until midnight just girl talking. It was refreshing and helped me giggle and smile. It takes such effort to smile these days and I'm use to being a happy person. I want desperately to experience the joy of the Lord in my life again.
Yesterday Rocio asked me about not having children and I told her about my miscarriage with Doug and began to cry. I don't think I have cried over that since it happened. I don't know where the emotions are coming from but I was embarrassed.
Today the girls are going to the Botanical Gardens and shopping while the guys play cricket. I'm going to teach yoga this morning and pray that the Spirit moves me in such a way that the girls will feel a bond with me.
7:30am - yoga by myself. The girls wouldn't get up. I had a good session and sweated alot. I'm showered and ready to go but it appears I'll have to wait India time for the girls to get moving. I'll paint in the mean time.
Bunny Boo - I love you!!!
Made it to the gardens and the big banyan tree was bazaar. I don't know if the pictures will reflect how the tree worked. The branches grew down into the ground and rooted. My feet are tired. I treated the girls to lunch via credit card to a delicious Arabic lunch all for only $22 US including tip.
I want to go to the Internet Cafe and down load my pictures because I'm out of memory. It was so quiet at the gardens, the air thick and humid but it was clean. Heard birds other than these Kaks. Getting out of the cab with their horns, the smells and dirt were overwhelming when we came back to the city. I figured out how to make my pictures smaller. I'm sitting in the garden at the Y and it is filthy. Words can't describe the atmosphere here. One has to see it to understand. GOD, It's HOT!
3pm - We went to the Internet Care to download our pictures to CD. Some guy named Shaquel came by and we went to his store even though Mara really didn't want to go. We got outta there quickly. Saturdays are really crowded in the city. We went to the food store and purchased some Indian snacks then went to Cafe Coffee Day to sit in the A/C.
Rocio and I did some exercises this evening. It was fun. Hopefully I can help her get motivated to work out more and lose the weight she wants - same for me. This roll in my mid section has to go.
9pm - the street outside is jammed with cars honking and honking and honking.
Agh - too many horns is getting my Vatta overloaded. Tomorrow I want to check my credit card to see if a pin works, if not, go to the Internet cafe, log on to Chase and change the profile to have a pin, then I can get cash out of the ATM.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers