It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Saturday, August 01, 2009

8/31/09

I have 6 hours to kill. Ill read until I get hot then go for coffee at Coffee Day.

1. I have a vision of starting a sandblasting business here. I need to research costs and if I can purchase machines in India.
2. I also need to research schools here to get my degree
3. I should look up cost for hotel residence or small apartment.
4. I need to write David and Vishal
5. Look into NPO's

I did pretty good writing in the journal most days. What have I learned about myself?
1. I was impatient, India certainly fixed that.
2. I was always in a rush, India fixed this too.
3. I had little joy, now I'm laughing at everything.
4. I had no direction, now I can sell blankets and bookmarks. I couldn't envision a future that was solid now I believe I have a future. I can see quite a few possibilities that can sustain me and help the women, men and children of India.
5. I want to make peace with my family.

I stopped by the clothes place and had chai and a long talk with the guys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Went to BSC for the last time. I had banana pancakes and chai. Mr. Sam, my waiter - gave me a hug and I almost cried. I will miss his warm welcoming smile.

A cab ride later (one hour of this kind of driving - see left side, these are people's homes)...oh yeah, did you notice the honking of the horns? ;-)



I'm on the plane to New Delhi...I already long to go back to Kolkata. Vishal gave me a really nice card. I will frame it, it's beautiful.

(sigh) - that's it. The trip home sucked. I've been sick for 4 days. All my clothes are washed. All my pictures and videos are posted on facebook. I finished putting my thoughts as they were written on this blog. Nap time.

Peace
Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers