It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

8/19/09

Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Today is report card day. I'm the only one going to the school. I want to meet the parents and the children want to introduce me to their parents. Four times now I've had the feeling, thought, awareness of belonging here, truly belonging, like the 1st time in my life.
While Rocio is happily packing I will miss making her laugh. I need positive reinforcements. Next week will be different and I believe the most impactful since it will be my last.
I'm eating breakfast at Flurry's alone today. I met the parents and spoke Muslim and I'm sure I said things wrong but the parents were gracious and smiled.

Compulsive thinking distracts you from true issues:
Who are you?
Why are you here?
What is life?
What is death?
What is real?

Rocio told me I was going to fall in love with an Indian. I told her my concerns and this is the advise she gave...."Don't sleep with a man in a skirt" Believe me Rocio, I won't even consider it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Byebye Rocio, I will miss you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers