It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Sunday, August 16, 2009

8/22/09

6am -On the road in a brand new car. I'm riding in the back so I see everything as we pass it. Arjun made a statement "oh yeah, that's when Michael Jackson was black" - don't know why that was odd, but I did find that statement rather odd.
Our first stop for chai tea and toast - these bike carts came up behind us and this was my view while eating toast.

Photobucket

The roads are two lane and we're passing people walking, bikes, cows and goats on the road and no one gets hurt.

We have to wait for a ferry to cross a river for over an hour. At least the sights were pretty.

Photobucket

We arrive at 11am and eat breakfast. Took a nap then went to the beach via bike carriage.
Photobucket

I wasn't that impressed with the beach, I've never seen water and sand the same color before. What was I expecting in India anyway?

Photobucket

The rice paddy fields were pretty on the way back to the hotel.

Photobucket

So I have this little fantasy going on with our tour guide, Shabir. He approached me at the beach, one thing lead to another and he wanted to hook up. I've been 2 years and 8 months without so much as a kiss. All I could think of is Rocio telling me I was going to fall in love in India....I'm sure. Anyway, here is his picture.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers