It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Friday, August 28, 2009

Orientation day 2

8/4/09
Yoga class didn't happen. The rickshaw really messed up my sacrum so I slept in. We went to the red light district today. We went to two project. Freeset www.freesetglobal.com is where they make jute bags. I purchased 2 for $8.


The 2nd place they made candles. both get the women off the streets and give them a skill so they can start a resume.

Photobucket

We ate fried dumplings call Mo Mo's. It was a great lunch. It was the hottest day yet and I haven't had a bowel moment since I left home so I ventured out this afternoon to find Phillips Milk Magnesium and got lost. It got dark but I got back safely.
The last two night we haven't had water to shower so I've had to take a bucket and fill it with bottled water to wash my hair and sponge off. This really, really sucks. My feet hurt. My neck is stiff and my sacrum is sensitive and a bath would be nice. It we do get running water it's only cold so LA Dee Da.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers