It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Surviving a week

8/7/09 I feel better today and hope everything is out of me and my bowels move normal from now on. I start Mother Teresa today. I'll be venturing out on the metro by myself.
Noon - back from the Internet Cafe. Hopefully I can pay GVN to wire moeny to me via internet so I won't be worried all month about finances. I bought a pair of green pants for 45 Rs, less than a dollar and I found a place that takes credit cards so I purchased a top.
I'm soaking wet all the time. I hope in another week I won't still obsessing over being wet all the time.

I'm going to get a latte next door in the A/C before I venture off to the metro. Rocio said I was impatient and aggressive...SLOW DOWN DEBORAH!
8;m. I took the metro OK but it took over an hour to find the Kalighat Road and Mother Teresa. Once there, I was shuffled into a room with 25 women that were old, skinny and dying. I helped feed them and clean their beds. I sat with a few to look into their eyes. I met a few women that befriended me. Miral, from Chicago, is traveling the world with her husband volunteering. She was helpful and gave me a map. She is interested in the slum school so I'll ask Vishal if it's OK for her to come on Wednesday to check it out. It would be nice to spend the day with her at the school; then lunch; then Mother Teresa's. The other woman I met was Hispanic. I don't remember her name but she rode the metro with me and I'm sure we'll hook up again.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers