It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Friday, August 14, 2009

8/24/09

I woke up with Shabir in my brain. Like he could see what I was doing, seriously seeing me. I did yoga and got ready for school. While Mara and I were walking down the street we here "HelOOOO, HelOOOO" then a car honk, it was our driver from the weekend. Then a French man asked us where the French Bistro was - I couldn't help but laugh. We directed him to Flury's which wasn't opened and told him we were going to BSC which served crapes. He didn't want crapes he wanted croissants. We had fruit salad for breakfast. It wasn't very sweet so I got honey on mine and the waiter drown my fruit in honey.
The cab driver to the school was looking for an American girlfriend. We told him we were married.
At school, Rina told me they needed me at the school. I was good at teaching the nursery English. I told her I needed to learn their language in order to control them and make them behave. She said I could learn alot from these little 3 and 4 year olds. If God wants me here, I know he will open every door that needs to be opened and closure on the things that need closure. God will provide of my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. I have faith.

We're supposed to go to the Flower Market Today....
"If we want there to be peace in the world, we have to be brave enough to soften what is ridge in our hearts, to find the soft sport and stay with it. We have to have that kind of courage and take that kind of responsibility. That's the true practice of peace." Perna Chodron Practicing Peace in Times of War.
We took a cab to the train station and got sweets, they are soooo good, now we're going to eat lunch and try to find the flower market. Lunch was horrible. We walked over the Howarh Bridge. There was a guy Mara had to find out what he did so I played the sucker and 25 rupees later a parrot came out of his cage and picked a card. The man spoke gibberish and I asked "English" he said "Good Luck" that's it. Then he tried to scam me outta 100Rs for a ring. Not gonna happen.

We get over the bridge and found the flower market. It was crowded but smelled sweet. I was overloaded with senses and 3 little boys grabbed my arm. I yelled "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME NOW." They were asking for money. I said "YOU DON"T GRAB FOR MONEY YOU ASK...and the answer is NO." They crossed their arms and pouted.
All the guys ignored me and poured their affections on Mara. I'm old enough to be her mother, makes sense but still feels like I'm being ignored. It's OK though, I don't need the attention. All in all it was a great day with Mara.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We go to Jane and Alan's house for dinner. I purchased flowers for 100rs but they are wilting quickly.
I just finished washing most the clothes from the weekend. I still have the red shirt to wash. It bleeds so I'll do it tonight. My hand washing skills still suck and my clothes are dirty and falling apart.
Tomorrow I see Shabir to share pictures. Hope the communication is better.
The cab ride to Jane and Alan's had a gas leak and I smelled like gasoline the rest of the night, I felt sick to my stomach. I still talk too much.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers