It takes Honor and Courage to live a Life worthy of Freedom. Freedom awards us Grace and Mercy at all times. We have the Power to Succeed and Attract everything we Seek. Life affords us the opportunity to be Inspired to our Greatest Potential. This is my Code of Honor. This is my Truth. This is my Life…and so this is my Courage each day…Free to be

Sunday, August 23, 2009

First day of school

8/10/09
Our 1st day at the slum school. I'm amazed at how I saw the slum the 1st time and how desensitized I am. It didn't really bother me. It was raining and I had to sit on the right of the driver on a motorized rickshaw. I laughed my head off hanging on for dear life.
The older girls at the school were drawn to me so they taught me songs. I drew a map of the world on the chalk board to show them where I live. They asked about my family and were sad that I didn't live with them. Then we played some game with the little girls and I chased them around. This week is play week at school since Thurs and Saturday are holidays so I'm bringing my paints tomorrow.
Leaving I couldn't figure out where we were until we got out of the cab then Yoseph got us lost. I had to go to the bathroom so I was walking quickly. We realized we were on the wrong street and had to turn around....blah, blah, blah, I had a panic attack ARGH!
I'm skipping out on the dying today and feel horrible about it but I need to calm down.
We went to the Internet Cafe. GVN will transfer the funds but Chase declined the transaction. I can't get to Chase online because the Internet access is not secure. God, please help me. I tried the ATM again, no go. I don't have a phone so I can't call.
Today I wanted to go home but I will change my attitude. Jesus loves me this I know. The Holy Spirit is here to guide me. I pray Alan can help me tonight with the finances.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hmmmm...I'm a Southern Belle from Alabama, USA. Moved around alot and ended up on the other side of the world in India. My heart is blooming each moment in time. I feel God's love more with each breath. I sweetly surrender to my love. If you are interested in any of my paintings, drawings or photos, please let me know. I have a paypal account.

Search This Blog

Followers